MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #26
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes
The flyguy being home, hopefully ALL year. We know a deployment is looming eventually, we just hope it waits till the Jan 2012 slot we volunteered for. Oh, and getting my office redecorated and the patio cover put on, so we can enjoy the cooler desert nights.
2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
Watch Food Network or HGTV since those channels drive him a little nuts.
3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? from Misadventures of An Army Momma
Probably moving to a foreign land with a 7 month old and severe postpartum depression. It was rough in the beginning but it turned out to be a wonderful adventure that taught me a lot.
4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
Well, I was one of the popular (spoiled rotten brat) kids growing up, so I succumbed to tons. I just looked on my hard drive and I don’t have any pics scanned in, thankfully…LOL!
Let’s see, legwarmers, HUGE bangs, tight rolling the jeans, 9 million Swatch watches on one arm, hypercolor shirts, penny loafers with real pennies inside…..oh, the list could go on and on.
5. What was the high point of last month?
That it ended?!
If I had to choose, our wing/sq Christmas party…that was a lot of fun.
Omg, hypercolor shirts… I totally blocked that fashion atrocity from my memory. :)
I hope you get your choice of deployment date too!
oh penny loafers. I can’t believe people are still trying to sell those shoes. Following from the Fill-in. I’m very excited to read more!