MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #27
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Ummm…their name :).
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I really don’t know. I pretty much know everything about Bryan and we have been together 12 years, so I really only know one way of life. Hmmm…..I wonder what it would be like on the other side? Too bad I love him too much to find out ;).
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
NYC or Austin, hands down!
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
My debit card.
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Texan, Mom, Photographer, CFO, MilSpouse, runner, yogi, chef, geek, survivor
Aw, I totally forgot “geek” on mine! Good choice! :)