1. The approval from TRICARE FINALLY came down and I have my surgery date.
2. A whole day at the house with nowhere to go!
3. No one was hurt when Bryan’s brakes failed Wednesday.
4. Bryan doesn’t have to go on the TDY (that overlapped my surgery) and is training someone else instead.
5. My white blood cell counts are still staying level (up to 21.5 from 21.4 the last 2 times), so therefore my CLL is not progressing rapidly at this point.
Glad you have so much to be grateful for!
That’s great stuff and news!