Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What do you see your life like in 10 years?
Well, in 10 years, Bryan is likely to be retired from the Air Force, Jacey will be in college or the military so…way different. Hopefully my leukemia will stay stable so we can travel the world.
2. What do you like most about your job?
It has been a rough adjustment going from a working girl to a SAHM again, but I do like not HAVING to get dressed up everyday anymore.
3. What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
Brush my teeth, kiss Bryan & love on Jacey.
4. What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
Well, I haven’t dug them all out yet to be able to share the recipes with you, but I can share the one I am most looking forward to making/trying this year.
This one… Peanut Butter Cup Surprise Cookies. How can you not be excited about Reese’s peanut butter cups and chocolate ganache ;).