MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #13
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
We usually save it up for something at the end of the deployment/TDY. Once it was a new gaming laptop for Bryan, twice it was vacations and this last time it was our “house” savings since we knew we’d be buying as soon as he got back and we PCS’ed.
2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
Probably the birth of Jacey…life was just so perfect and uncomplicated at that moment.
3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
Honestly none. I have really enjoyed all the jobs that I have had. I did have one in college where my supervisor hated me and made it obvious but, I still loved th actual “job”.
4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)
Ziva or Abby from NCIS. They kick butt!
5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
This is probably going to sound selfish, but leukemia. Specifically CLL. I’d like to know what my future holds instead of all the unknowns.
hugs on the last one!