MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #8
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family?
Free housing, healthcare, lower priced groceries, no taxes are well….yeah, I’d rather have my husband home everyday. I’ll leave it at that.
2. What is your favorite mistake?
You’d really like to know, wouldn’t you ;).
3. What indulgence could you give up for a year?
I’d love to be able to say ice cream but heck, I’d be lying since I can’t even go a week without it. So, I’ll say pedicures (so long as Bry fills in:).
4. If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?
A dragonfly. They are small, quick, beautiful and elegant.
5. What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF?
What are your hobbies?
Dragonflies are soooo pretty!
Thanks for joining this week and I hope to see you again next week!