MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #16
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Longest drive ever, was this summer from Niceville, Fl to Las Vegas, NV….BUT, it was not a road trip per say, it was a PCS. Longest road trip for “fun” was from Houston, TX to Las Vegas, NV.
2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
I used to collect frog things but I have gotten away from that as I have “matured”. Now I like to collect old cameras. My dream is to someday have my own studio and have all the old cameras out on display in the “welcome room”.
3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Ummm…..I had to do all the rest and then come back to this one and I still don’t have an answer.
Getting to go to bed without washing my face and brushing my teeth if I want to and no one can yell at me for it.
Yeah, that’s it ;p.
4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
“I Can Only Imagine” by MercyMe. I requested that the song be sang at my Dad’s funeral and every time I hear it, it reminds me of him.
5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
I *think* I was 6. It was a little bitty plane at a local airshow. He was just circling around the town. We were only up for a few minutes though, because my Mom freaked out (she does not like heights) and he had to land.