Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)
Secret indulgence…hmm. Not really a secret, but I actually go get pedicures while B is gone, because he isn’t around to do them for me and I’m lazy. Oh, and I avoid “real” clothes as much as humanly possible.
2. If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)
Spice Girl?! I was never really into them, so I can’t say but wasn’t it Posh Spice who is married to that hottie?!
Probably cayenne. I seem nice and calm to begin with and then bite.
3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)
At every base, I have always had a group of “girls” that I could go to. Still trying to find that here.
4. What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl)
My great-grandmother’s silver that was one of their wedding gifts. It was bought in the 40’s if I remember correctly (it is currently in the bottom of a box in a storage facility somewhere here in Vegas…not in my hope chest where it should be…grrr).
5. How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty)
I didn’t really have a pre-military vision. Bryan joined one month after we met, so it would probably be more like a pre-Bryan vision. I never wanted to get married, nor have kids and was dead set on being a pediatrician. It is amazing how love (and a crappy A&P teacher) changes your outlook on life :).