1. Jacey is all registered for school and we meet her teacher next week.
2. We have a fully executed contract on the house and the mortgage process is moving along smoothly.
3. We are out of TLF. The cottages aren’t the greatest, but at least I have more than 6 inches of counter space in the kitchen and Jacey has her own room again.
4. Jacey found new bedding for her room that she loves AND it was on clearance!
5. Having enough of a cushion in the checking account that when the AF Inns locks up $1200 of our money with a mess up that we aren’t stressed and overdrawn.