6 layers of quirkiness
I was tagged by Elizabeth to list 6 quirky things about myself…this one took some thinking!
1. I have to have things match…even down to my gadgets. For example, my cell background has to match whatever color my phone/skin is at the time or my mouse has to match my computer, etc. See…
2. As much as I am addicted to my computer, I LOVE paper lists. I have also been known to completely rewrite lists every time something gets marked off. I hate messy lists.
3. I use my toes to pick up stuff off the floor all the time but other peoples feet weird me out. I could probably do more than pick things up with my toes, but then I would end up like the strange foot lady on CMT’s Country Fried Home Videos. Can’t have that :-)
4. I have to have my toes painted or I will not wear sandals. My legs also have to be freshly shaved or I won’t wear shorts. I also won’t even walk outside without foundation and a bra on.
5. We we sit down somewhere like a restaurant, I have to face sitting the entrance/inside of the building. I don’t feel comfortable with my back to the door.
6. I an fanactical about everything in my house being *just so*. Everything in its place, towels hung right, cans facing forward, etc until you get to our office. For some reason, it always looks like a bomb went off in it.
And the 6 lucky people I am tagging are…
Your list was interesting!!! I get the matching stuff, and the list writing too! The majority of our house is really neat and tidy, but there is a cabinet in my kitchen. It’s the cabinet of doom and not matter what I’ve tried that thing won’t stay organized!!!
Quirky things huh? Hmmm…I may have to think on this one too. Hmmmm…