1. Today is Relay for Life and Bryan and Jacey are doing it with me.
2. My life, being only 28 and getting cancer it a blow but looking at these little tiny ones in survivor shirts makes me realize how very blessed I am.
3. Stable jobs for both Bryan and I (and really, flexible for me)…in this economy, that is a very reassuring thing.
4. The house is clean and put together (all except J’s room) and I am less on edge about it now.
5. Jacey sold her 24 needed items and earned a limo ride to lunch.