MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #14
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
Well, I have never had much patience and what I did have has definitely diminished. I’ve always been independent, but I suppose military life had made that even more pronounced. I don’t really know…
2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
Paris! I love the whole romantic, artsy, crowded atmosphere. I’d live there in a heartbeat if ever given the chance.
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
Chipotle, hands down.
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Ummm…Olive Garden…LOL! Bryan and I got married on a Saturday morning during tech school at the JP’s office. No family or friends around. We went to Olive Garden for lunch and then back to my room in billeting and well…
He had to be back in the dorms by 10pm (if I remember correctly) that night since he hadn’t phased up yet.
Such is life in the military sometimes ;).
5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
I’d reopen my photography business, only in a cool, downtown studio location! Pictures are my passion and I would love to have dedicated space, working from home and balancing work and life is hard.