I attempted to post this last night but when I got home, I was without internet (we can’t figure out if the modem is dying or the service is having issues and Cox is of n0 help in troubleshooting the logs). I guess I could have used my phone but I was too tired.
1. Despite the rain canceling Relay For Life last night, it looks like we raised almost $130,000!
2. Our church and the wonderful people in it that are so willing to give their time!
3. Unlimited mobile to mobile minutes, because we would go broke without it when Bryan is TDY.
4. My sweet baby girl, so willing to “roll with the punches”, keep herself occupied when my commitments are making me run around like a chicken with its head cut off and so very helpful.
5. Bryan *might* get to come home early from this TDY. *Might*. Right now, even that glimmer of hope is worth celebrating!