It has been such a long week. We have had something to do every evening except Monday and I am worn down.
- Tuesday night it was the Early Bird Kickoff, RFL Team Captain’s meeting.
- Wednesday was dishwasher install, work and Jacey’s choir.
- Thursday was girls lunch and then open house/bookfair at Jacey’s school.
- Friday was dinner out with friends.
- Saturday was the Running to End the Pain 5K (Bryan did the 5K and Jacey and I did the 1 mile), then J’s swimming lessons, then date night. We went to Outback for dinner, met some friends at the movies and saw Fireproof and then had COldstone afterwards.
- Today was the church picnic.
Do I get a day off tomorrow to recover from my week?!
Luckily this week isn’t as bad. The only thing on the agenda is a doctors appointment in Pensacola Wednesday, J’s simming lessons Saturday and then Bryan leaves for his TDY sometime this coming weekend. That’s right, *sometime*. We have no clue what day since his squadron can’t get their act together. He’ll be gone for approximately 7 weeks…joy, joy. If I end up having to evac for a hurricane without him, I just may have to maim him…LOL!
Hope you have a nice quiet week and a drama free TDY.
You look great!!