1. My boss’s wife made it through open heart surgery and is doing well.
2. Getting back in the gym and I am not dying.
3. I made it in and out of the commissary today (on a case lot day no less) in under an hour, under budget and with my sanity still in tact…barely. Remind me to never do that again!
4. My right eye stayed the same and my left eye has actually improved (eye exam today).
5. My faith, because it has been a rough week.
Faith. What a great statement.
I would assume that God wouldn’t want us to have it easy all the time because if that were the case there would be no need for him. And we both know that need of Jesus.
I’m glad that you persevered through the week!