1. that there are other dealerships in the area that I can take my truck to for service since the one we just used was a NIGHTMARE
2. I was so tired last night that we actually went to bed at 10:15pm (norm is 1-2am) and I slept all the way through till 9:00am
3. That I managed to hold back the tears that were threatening me when we picked up Jacey’s helmet (we had it airbrushed and put the Astros star on it as a dedication to my Dad)
4. that my truck takes regular gas…$2.98 a gallon is enough, I can’t imagine paying for premium…LOL!
5. Bryan POS car hit 100,000 and is still running…it’s a miracle:-)