1. Jacey came through her biopsy okay and is only in minor pain.
2. My new oncologist is knowledgeable, personable and doesn’t think the mass is anything to worry about at this point. Pelvic u/s, just to make sure though.
3. Safe travels, there have been many, many miles driven this week.
4. A fabulous cross country coaching staff for Jacey and her commitment to the sport, earning her a varsity letter as a freshman.
5. Being fanatical about backing up my pictures…that way when I lost EVERYTHING on my phone this week, I didn’t lose my memories.