I’ve been slacking on these for a few weeks…shame on me.
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Well, since Bryan and Jacey, are my human needs (they are as necessary to my life as food and water), I’d like to have an endless supply of wine (if I am shipwrecked, I WILL lose my mind :) and a bathtub with an endless supply of hot water.
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Honey mustard. I appear all sweet, but have a bit of a bite.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Horses, absolutely gorgeous creatures.
4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
Hmm, tough question since I am not really “into” who actors are. I either like the movie or I don’t (except Vin Diesel…yum).
So, how about Angelina Jolie (she is edgy and sexy, how I’d love to envision myself) and Steve Martin (kinda goofy but utterly adorable). Odd couple, I know….kinda like us :).
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Jacey’s letter to her best friend “A” back in Florida.