1. All the paperwork for the house is signed and in the title company’s hands. All we have to do know is wait for it to be funded and recorded with the county, then keys! Hopefully by Monday!
2. Bryan’s flight physical (for the 3rd time) is done and being sent up for approval. Hopefully he’ll be cleared to fly by the time he comes off of moving into the house leave.
3. That Texas has driver’s license exemptions for active duty military, because we found out that Bryan’s was expired today when he pulled it out at the title office…LOL!
4. We have scored some awesome deals for all the things we needed and some of the things we wanted for the house.
5. God and all his blessings, they are there even though my stress often times clouds my view.