Feel free to come join in over here!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Nothing that was within my power. If I held a little brass on my shoulder, I would have let Bryan have his full vacation instead of recalling him home from leave early.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June?
Vacation in San Diego.
3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day?
For us it is not only Independence Day, but also the anniversary of when Bryan proposed, so we went zip-lining in Bootleg Canyon. It was a TON of fun. Ate at a cute little diner in Boulder City, came home, took a nap and then just hung out. No fireworks for us this year.
4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up) (thanks to Sespi at And You Never Did Think for inspiring this question)?
I take my jewelry, important papers, clothes (as many as needed till HHGs arrive), computers, dvd player, alarm clock, scrapbooks/pictures…
5. What are you looking forward to in July?
Celebrating our 13th anniversary.