Join in over here.
1. The best thing my parents taught me to do when I was a child was _________________.
My sperm donor taught me what not to do as a parent (abandon your child), does that count? My Mom taught me to always have faith and that through Christ you can do all things.
2. However, one thing I wish they did differently was _________________.
To better control their anger. It is an engrained habit for me that I am trying very hard to change.
3. One thing I’ve always wanted to try but haven’t is _________________.
Skydiving! Just have to get Jacey to 18 first!
4. One thing I never thought I’d try but I have is _________________.
Sushi…yuck, yuck, yuck.
5. If I could give my 16-year-old self one piece of advice I’d tell myself _________________.
Enjoy life more and be less serious. Life will throw you MANY curve balls, roll with the punches and smile anyway.