August menu planning part 1
Once upon a time, this was a pretty popular section on my blog. I have since become a serious slacker. I still menu plan twice each month, but I don’t take the time to post about it anymore. I can’t promise that I’ll stay consistent with posting our menus each month, but here’s a start :).
I do not claim credit for any of the attached recipes. The author/blog will be noted on the pdf if I know where it came from.
Let me know if you try any of them and like them!
- steak & roasted veggies (baby new potatoes, carrots, asparagus, onions & garlic)
- out (Jacey’s evening flight back to Vegas)
- angel chicken & roasted green beans
- crunchy Parmesan tenders, roasted broccoli & cauliflower
- migas & black beans
- brats on the grill, baked beans & macaroni salad
- mushroom Swiss burgers & grilled zucchini
- Swedish meatballs, mashed red potatoes, peas & lingonberry jam
- creamy chicken taquitos, refried beans & grilled corn, tomato, avocado salad with honey lime dressing
- out (pool party)