Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home?
Decorate – Always!
Paint – When we lived in base housing, not really. We did stencil the nursery in each house, but that was easy to repaint. When we rented off base, we did paint the dining room red once. Now that we own our own home and will probably be here for quite sometime, we have painted (although we are not done). Jacey got a purple and teal room and I plan to do a red accent wall on the main floor (we have an open concept downstairs). The rest of the house is a tan-ish color and white.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Hmmm…I really have to think here. The main tv I watch is NCIS. NCIS:LA and Glee…not too many houses shown there. Um…I guess Sara (the house) from Eureka. It’s be kind of neat that had a house that could sort of take care of itself :).
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
I started my blog when we lived in the UK, mainly as a means to let family see what we were up to. It turned out I actually enjoyed the release that blogging allowed and it has turned from a “family” blog to an anything and everything blog.
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base?
Hepatitis Mary in the UK. She was this old lady that used to scale the base fences in protest of nukes and spit on anyone within her reach knowing that she had hepatitis.
5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with?
Audrey Hepburn. She’s beautiful, classy and feisty. I could learn a few things about how to be classy yet feisty at the same time.