MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #4
Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What food reminds you of your spouse?
Well, considering I am married to Mikey, it could be anything BUT anything mint would probably be the first thing that springs to mind.
2. Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er?
Even though, I am not a talker, the talker would probably be easier to tune out. I’d put some headphones in and go about my business. Staring on the other hand drives me batty.
3. What are your best tips on how to save money?
For us is is definitely to eat at home more. We can easily spend $800-1000 a month eating out (I am so ashamed to admit that). Otherwise, I use coupons if I have them. Can we tell I don’t put a lot of thought into specifically saving money?
4. What is your favorite summer memory?
By far, going to the “farm” with my grandparents as a kid. I got to play in fire, eat fresh corn on the cob, ride 4-wheelers and not take a shower for a week (shudder).
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope. I do believe that you can feel a persons presence in things and around you when they die sometimes but not ghosts.
OH I love mint, but my husband doesn’t like it at all!!!
We eat out too much too.
Thanks for joining! Hope to see you next week!