Thirteen Things I want to get done while Bryan is TDY these next few months.
1. Clean out the file drawers. I usually do in in January each year, but slacked this year and it is almost January again.
2. Update our wills.
3. Purge the garage/attic stuff.
4. Get a good budget for after the move planned out, since losing my income is going to be a rude awakening the first few months.
5. Read 3 books.
6. Clean up and organize my firefox bookmarks.
7. Get caught up on editing pictures and stay caught up.
8. Scrap again.
9. Write a book review that I should have written months ago.
10. Create a chore chart for Jacey (she wants to clean toilets, I am tempted to let her…LOL).
11. Go to bed earlier.
12. Not go crazy.
13. Lose these last stinkin’ 17 pounds.
I wish Rich would clean the toilet, when he actually cleans his bathroom he uses gloves because he doesn’t want to get his hands dirty. I asked him how he could pick up some of the stuff he did in Iraq, but he can’t seem to clean a toilet without freaking out about germs. *lol*
Okay I think Jacey is plenty old enough to clean the toliet. If she wants to then why not. Just explain that she should not drink the water… Just kidding.