Thirteen things you might not know about me.
1. I have moved more times than I have fingers and toes. Hence why I have the itch…again. It’s just normal for me.
2. I never wanted to get married nor have kids.
3. I took ballet from age 3 to 11 but I definitely wouldn’t call myself graceful.
4. I get along much better with guys and always have. Less drama and less “keeping up with the Jones”.
5. I was on my way to becoming a doctor until I got Forrest Gump for an A&P teacher. I took his class twice and withdrew both times to avoid dropping my GPA. That was the first science class I ever had to actually crack a book in and still couldn’t pull at least a “B”.
6. College was very hard for me, I actually had to study.
7. I totaled the first 2 cars I owned and wrecked the 3rd one twice (once was not my fault, Bambi should have listened to his mother and stayed by her side).
8. I am totally not cut out for military life, except for the moving…I do okay there.
9. I was a leaving Prints scrapbooking consultant when we lived in the UK. So totally not a fit for me.
10. I collect frog “stuff” and have for YEARS. No clue where the obsession came from.
11. I do not like talking on the phone. I will email you all day long, but get me on the phone and I want off about 5 minutes later. The only person I *like* to talk to is Bryan and I even have my moments with him.
12. I won several pageants as a child, including Little Miss Cowgirl in 1985. Yes, cowgirl…don’t hate.
13. I am a spoiled brat. Really, I bet you didn’t know that :)!