1. Bryan comes home in less than 24 hours!!
2. Jacey and I have made it through the TDY alive and mostly unscathed..LOL!
3. Getting a new military ID on Monday…the fat picture can go away and the gate guards can quit giving me a hard time.
4. My girls, they are lifesavers!
5. Dinner out with friends tomorrow night at Melting Pot and then *date* time for Bryan and I afterwards.
Your last night to sleep alone! Woot!
And what the heck? The gate guards have been giving you a hard time?!
Yep..although I have gotten so used to having the whole bed, I’ll probably end up uncomfortable for a few nights…LOL!
My ID picture is currently from me at my heaviest and it really looks nothing like me now. 3 times now, they have asked me for more identification, so I finally said enough is enough. I’ll share the old pic after I get my new ID.
What fun that you are going out with friends, I wished I did that more often here… You look amazing by the way in the photo in your previous post!!
So glad that Bryan is coming home too!