1. The pool is FINALLY up and open for the summer! What an ordeal!
2. A cell package with lots of minutes, because after this week and my 18+ different phone calls with medical personnel I need them!
3. VBS was a grand success but now it is over (it is a madhouse at work during VBS).
4. Wonderful people that listen to me on rough days and celebrate with me on good.
5. Sunshine…it is amazing how it helps the mood!
How did they find out you had CLL — I was diagnosed in Dec 2007 – you are very young. I was 44 when I was Diagnosed — its a whirlwind. Just havent found anyone to talk to so young with this. I never email anyone but enjoyed reading your blogs so thought I would email and say hello.