blog challenge week 1 & 2
Decided to join in another blog challenge. It originated at scrapaddict.com but since I don’t have time to join another MB, I am going to bum the prompts off of Jen, Kim and Bonni. Since I am behind as usual, I will have to do challenge 1 and 2 now.
- favorite color: red
- word I most liked to be described as: trustworthy
- best meal I cook: baked ziti
- favorite dessert: triple chocolate fudge cake & strawberries and cool whip
- favorite book: all-time Charlotte’s Web
- favorite outfit: jean shorts & a t-shirt
- usually in bed by: 1:30am
- favorite sounds: utter silence
- I wish: I could lose some of this excess weight and keep it off
- What I crave: life free of drama
- Surround me with: crashing waves and a breeze
The challenge today is to list 3 obscure things about yourself. These are 3 things that people don’t know about you and wouldn’t know unless you told them. These can be old things or these can be current things.
1. I was Little Miss Cowgirl in Victoria County in 1985.
2. My childhood best friend Courtenay and I used to write and sing our own songs and planned to put on a production one day (even though neither one of us could truly carry a tune).
3. I have worn a toe ring for so long that when I take it off, my toe is literally deformed.