1. that although I WANT to go back to work, I don’t HAVE to go back to work
2. Bryan has awesome supervision and a very stable schedule (an extreme blessing in the military:-)
3. a husband who supports me, my dreams and goals no matter what
4. Jacey, she just makes me smile
5. my sunburn is almost done peeling
you’re lucky about the sunburn. I burned myself badly last week, think it may even have been sun poisoning. My skin is actually peeling twice-oh yay.
And yes, your hubby having good uppers in the military is wonderful. Which mine did, but that’s a whole other story.
dude that totally should have been wish-not which. I need white sand and clear waves.
Sunburn???? Have I mentioned how much you suck?? LOL!! J/K… it’s all the whole jealousy factor. But hey, it’s been in the 40’s here lately. Haven’t worn a coat in a week.. LOL!! That’s Minot for ya..