Well, I guess you could say my New Year’s resolution is to get healthy…no, I am not setting any weight goals or clothing size goals, it is too easy to get overwhelmed with that number that never seems to get here or get too focused on that number and mentally wear yourself down.
I am however, setting these expectations of myself…
- eat out less
- make healtier choices when we do eat out
- no more regular soft drinks
- MORE water
- excersise at least 3 times a week (walking, running, gazelle, swimming, weights, trampoline, whatever)
- start a running prgram with Bryan
- complete the Body Challenge 2006
I need to get healthly though for Bryan and Jacey, but most of all myself. I am at my heaviest weight EVER and I have had too many people in my life pass due to weight related complications. I am not ready to give up on living yet!
I will need your help though…please, keep me accountable!