1. New clothes and shoes! Size 14 pants (I can get a 12 on, but it still isn’t pretty) and large shirts…woohoo! And shoes, I’ve lost a whole size! It feels so much better to not be swimming in everything I own.
2. Jacey’s meds finally came in and she’s on her way to getting this disease under control.
3. Insurance. Tricare can be an utter pain to deal with sometimes, but they are covering J’s $20,000+ a month medicine with zero issues.
4. Getting to set the alarm an hour later tomorrow morning. Hey, it is the small things sometimes.
5. We all survived the week! It has been a rough one.