Thirteen Things I Did/Accomplished This Week
(small beans to some, huge to this super tired girl)
1. Drove down to the strip and back twice.
2. Had dinner with my Mom.
3. Went to 2 hybrid/virtual school info sessions.
4. Took Jacey to school 3 days this week and picked her up 3 days.
5. Made the menu for the next 10 or so days.
6. Went grocery shopping.
7. Went to my oncology appt.
8. Found out I am still critically low on iron and get to start supplements as well as have a colonoscopy. At 32. Lucky me.
9. Had lunch with Bryan.
10. Didn’t yell and scream at the girl that backed into Bryan while in my truck.
11. Drank 40+ ounces of water in 30 minutes.
12. Made it through a pelvic u/s with VERY full bladder.
13. Shaved my legs….twice!