1. Seeing the miracle of Christ’s birth played out every year at Christmastime. It never gets old and I never fail to get teary eyed.
2. Two glorious weeks minus one day of no alarm clocks!
3. A wonderful parent/teacher conference (even if I did skip out and only Bryan went). Jacey is doing great, reading at a 12th grade 9th month level and her teacher is quite impressed with her. Her GATE teacher thinks she is an awesome kid too, super independent and intelligent.
4. I feel human again! My cold is finally 99% gone! Only a very sporadic runny nose left.
5. Day trips to do fun things as a family.