1. Jacey, she is such a sweet kid. She was absolutely AMAZING through all the trials yesterday. I guess we are doing *something* right.
2. We finally made it to San Antonio safe and sound AND in time for graduation.
3. Target had everything I needed this morning to shower and have “graduation” wear.
4. Our luggage finally made it to San Antonio this evening.
5. Air Force. While there are days that I would give almost anything to not be a military spouse, it truly has been a adventurous, fulfilling life. I am anxious to begin this next half of our career (yes, I said *our*, the families do it too) and see what it has in store for us.