In honor of Thanksgiving today, thirteen things I am thankful for.
1. Bryan, my best friend. I’m not sure he truly know what he means to me and that is a shame on my part.
2. Jacey, the light of my life and the miracle we never thought would be. There isn’t a day that goes by that she can’t bring a smile to my face.
3. My family. They are who helped shape me to be the woman I am today and I am pretty proud of that woman.
4. The Air Force. Yes, it is a pain in my backside some days, but it has given us a really good and secure life.
5. My job. It was a blessing in disguise and has been an immensely important part of my life for the last 3 years.
6. Our church family, they are awesome.
Okay, I am going to sway off the serious here. Being serious ALL the time is just not ME.
7. My truck, proof that Bryan has kept me the spoiled brat that I always have been (not to mention, it is safe, secure and reliable:).
8. My laptop, my little connection to friends past, present and future.
9. My USAA debit card. Come on, how can you not be thankful for those things?! SO much easier than having to have cash or write checks.
10. Godiva truffles…I am drooling just sitting here thinking about them!
11. The heater and budget billing from Gulf Power. Otherwise, I would be a popsicle right now.
12. Oscar (for those not in the know, my lap band). He has helped me shed weight and gain the confidence (even if he is a grouch sometimes:).
Okay, back to serious.
13. God, enough said.