Thirteen things I miss right now.
1. Bryan (did I ever tell you how much swings SUCK).
2. My Mom’s potato soup (she used to always make it for me when I was sick).
3. Scrapbooking (yes, I know that is my fault but I never feel like I have the time yet that creative outlet does wonders for my moods).
4. Not having a job (while I love my job, when I didn’t have one, I could just *be* sick).
5. Moving (crazy I know, but this is the longest I have lived in one place since I was 11).
6. A clean desk.
7. Days when I didn’t have to do ANYTHING.
8. A fabric couch (leather is cold and I no longer have my layer of warmth (aka, fat)).
9. My sanity.
10. A normal non-military lifestyle (although I am not sure I remember what that is).
12. My UK girlfriends, I just haven’t found *that* here.