The tags aren’t the same but very similar…
The rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits/weird things about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits/weird things are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I absolutely despise raw onions but absolutely love cooked ones.
2. I have lived in 23 houses, 9 cities, 2 states and 2 countries.
3. I am completely self taught in graphic design, web design and photography. I am taking my first *official* course, Photography Composition, starting tomorrow.
4. When cooking, I pull everything I need out at once but put things back one at a time (ie, when making a sandwich, I get the bread, mayo, lunchmeat and cheese all out to start and then after I get the bread on the plate, I put the bread up, then I mayo the bread, then put the mayo up, etc, etc). I do this with big meals too.
5. I have a VERY hard time driving speedlimit, I am usually always going *at least* 4-5mph over.
6. I actually like my driver’s license picture and will probably cry the day Texas will no longer let me renew it online.
7. I have never liked my military ID pictures though. I have already *washed* my ID once as an excuse to get a new one and am considering doing it again (*losing* it is not looked upon favorably in the military).
8. I dream of one day, being able to be fully self-employed with a kick butt loft studio somewhere.
Now, I have no clue who to tag…I am sure all my friends have already been tagged since I waited so long. So, if you feel compelled, consider yourself tagged!