1. All school shopping is DONE. 2. The opportunity to go to WPPI U and the amazing results it is going to bring. 3. A sweet husband who gets up and fixes J and her friends chocolate chip pancakes so I can sleep in. 4. We finally know what squadron Bryan is going to back
1. A great deal to go to WPPI U Las Vegas and the funds to pay for it. 2. Olympics 3. New hairs. 4. Stupid movies that make you laugh out load. 5. New recipes that turn into keepers.
1. Evenings with a dear friend. 2. Phone calls with another. 3. Celebrating 13 years of marriage (we haven’t killed each other yet :-). 4. Spending time behind the camera. 5. J’s current swim team is moving to be an official USA Swimming team. Means we don’t have to move her in a few months
1. J had a great time at camp and made it home safely. 2. Lunch with a dear sweet friend. So enjoy our time together. 3. My procedure went well Wednesday and while we don’t have all the answers yet, there isn’t any evidence of GI cancers. 4. Family field trips. 5. It’s Olympic time!
1. We actually made it through one more week of Bryan being in the weapons school and we are still married. 2. My plane tickets for the conference are booked…first class baby (thank you airline miles)! 3. In addition to the 4 days at the conference, Bry agreed to me staying 2 days in
1. My baby girl comes home tomorrow! It sure has been quiet around here. 2. Hours lost in conversation with dear friends. 3. Meeting new people. 4. Unexpected checks in the mail that will *almost* cover all my travel costs for the conference in October. 5. Rain.
1. A truly Godly person decided to bless me immensely based on my story. I don’t feel that I am special, so I am very humbled and thankful right now. 2. That while saying “see you later” stinks, we were provided to opportunity to get to know and love dear friends. 3. This military
1. While my color may still be jacked, after 3 boxes of hair color, I still have hair. 2. Less than 48 hours till vacation. 3. Front and rear brakes on my truck are done (again). 4. 2 hours to myself, even if I didn’t get anything I was supposed to accomplished. 5. J is
1. Dinners with dear friends. Almost 12 hours of fun that didn’t feel like more than 2. 2. Jacey got accepted to a local math, science and technology magnet school and after much discussion and prayer, we accepted the slot. 3. 4 more days of school. 4. 10 more day till vacation. A week in