1. Almost 3 weeks completed in my classes and I’m still holding A’s. Somehow. 2. A relatively calm week. Some weeks, I feel like I need to buckle up and hang on. 3. I am finally within a minute of
1. The financial ability to take a stress-free vacation to Hawai’i and it was all covered by cash. 2. Safe travels, to and from Hawai’i and around the islands. 3. Big dreams and a husband that wants to help them
1. Twelve more days until vacation! 2. Celebrating two years in remission! 3. Yoga, even if I am sore. 4. Safe travels, another week of lots of miles. 5. Seat heaters and remote start, it was COLD outside today.
1. Jacey was finally released from the hospital Tuesday night and her pain has been manageable since. 2. Swim family and flowers for J, that brightened her dreary hospital day. 3. Kohl’s Cash, 20% off coupons and clearance rack
1. Jacey came through her biopsy okay and is only in minor pain. 2. My new oncologist is knowledgeable, personable and doesn’t think the mass is anything to worry about at this point. Pelvic u/s, just to make sure though.