Move over Zoe, say hello to Sybil! ;)
Thirteen Things I LOVE About My New “Truck”
1. A V6 engine…no more praying for my life merging on the freeways.
2. Seat memory….being married to a guy that is 6’2″ while I am only 5’3″, this is a lifesaver.
3. Automatic folding mirrors, so it actually fits in our tiny Vegas garage.
4. Heated seats, because leather in the winter is COLD.
5. Air conditioned seats….those are going to be absolutely fabulous once our Vegas 100+ degree summers hit.
6. Third row seating. I loved my Escape, but it was time for something bigger and to stop shoving everyone in the backseat and hoping the doors closed.
7. Remote start…see #4 and #5.
8. Jacey has her own rear climate controls and vents…..no more sweating to death for me because she is freezing.
9. Push button start…no more digging around for my keys in my bottomless pit of a purse.
10. Rear view camera….for Bryan. ;)
11. 2 part panoramic sunroof. I swore I wouldn’t have another one while here in Vegas, but this one is cool. J even has her own part to stare out at the stars.
12. Our payment only went up $0.29…LOL!
13. New car smell….heavenly! ;)