Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from?
Skype, facebook, phone, email. My Mom also sends Jacey cards and small packages pretty regularly. I wish I could say the same for other family members, but they are too wrapped up in the other grandchildren. But oh well, I figure that is their loss.
2. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN?
Hmmmm…that’s for me to know :).
3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?
Of course, we already do, but we don’t push the issue. We tell her she can be anything she wants to be, even a trash truck driver which appalls her now but was once high on her list…LOL!
4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why?
Our vehicle insurance. Nevada rates are ridiculous and just keep going up and up. What can you do though, you have to have it.
5. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse?
The Sunday after Bryan’s BMT graduation, when he proposed to me in the front of the Gateway Chapel on Lackland AFB. It was at that point that I knew for a fact that I would get to join him on the amazing adventure of serving our country.