Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. Do you set goals for yourself during deployment? What are some of them? (from Military Mommy)
I sure do…to make it through the deployment sane and to not maim my child. I’m an overachiever :)!
2. What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? (from Mothering Off the Cuff)
Don’t do it!
No, seriously…enjoy your time with them. Also, if you *think* it may get serious, start learning from all the pros (experienced, no bs military wives) early. Military life IS NOT easy but is worth the effort.
3. If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? (from The Random Ramblings of A Household 6)
Jacey is a piece of cake when it comes to the move. We talk about where we are moving, look up fun things to do, take her house hunting. Anything to keep her involved and make it sound exciting.
4. Name one hobby that gets you through alone time. (from My Sailor’s Mistress)
The internet. It is amazing how much time it sucks away from you. I can sit down to check an email and 2 hours later, realize I never actually read that email.
Oh, and photography. When I actually dust the 2in think layer of dust off my camera.
5. What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of? (from That Army Wife Life)