Join in over here at Wife of a Sailor.
1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)
Some days, I wonder if it wouldn’t be for strangling some person of self-inflated importance in my husband’s chain of command.
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
Well, we’ve been in 11 years and Bryan is career. His goal is 20 minimum. I always tell him I’ll let him know how well I like the military on the day we hit 20 and if I am happy with them, we are going to 30 :).
3. What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
Hmm…I rarely use recipes, so let me think…
4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
While most people probably haven’t given this any thought, I have. Getting diagnosed with leukemia at age 28 out of the blue, has a tendency to shake you a bit.
“I’ll love you, always & forever.”
I know that is technically six, but bite me ;).
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
I really don’t know. We always used to say the Texas hill country, but now I am not so sure I want to go back. We’re buying a house here in Vegas and love it so far, but it is too early to tell if I want to permanently plant myself here.